So i have merged the separate simulations together into the one file now to get a better understanding of how they will work together.
And the simulation looks promising, they seem to be happy working together.
So now I have built the RF Preamp onto the perf board with the bandpass filter. The only testing I have done so far has been checking for continuaty as i go along to make sure A goes to B and does not short to ground hehe. I still have to add in the pot for setting the amount of gain in the amp and to wind the 200 ohm to 50 ohm transformer that goes on the output of Q1. Its actually nice to see this moving along, lets just hope it works. HIHI.