So i finally got around to sticking the arduino logger into a box, and other than the fact that I cannot cut a straight line to save myself, it does not look all that bad and it will be somewhat protected now. I also spent some time aligning the IF on the Bitx 40. The software on the arduino vfo is code that I wrote and the display was always off by 1270hz. So i played with the IF frequency in the code and got it to be pretty close to being spot on. Its just about perfect on receive and so far no one has commented on the audio so I will take that as it sounds good enough that no one is going to get upset. Going to try and get out this weekend and activate a park or 2 for wwff.